LotusLovee.blogspot.com
+ FOLLOW
+ BLOGLOVIN'
YOUTUBE
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
INSTAGRAM
PINTEREST
Saturday, August 31, 2013 | 12:54 PM | 0 comments

Not too long ago, if any of you are following me on Instagram. I announced the new purchases of the coastal scents 88 shimmer palette and the 88 warm palette. They were actually a gift from my amazing fiance. Now I have used it a couple of times, but I haven't posted an experimental look on the Internet for my followers to see. If you're not already subscribed to me, then add me to see future makeup looks or comment below on what you would like to see from me.

coastal scents 88 shimmer - LotusLovee.blogspot.ca


coastal scents 88 warm - LotusLovee.blogspot.ca


What about you?
which look have you done, that you are most proud of?


Tia Nguyen Le - LotusLovee.blogspot.ca

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,



Older Post // \\ Newer Post
Profile







Townhouse Palette

Follow on Bloglovin




Lifestyle Blogs
Status Box


Welcome new and old visitors! I'm currently Hiatus right now.

Feel free to creep me on social media! Currently working on photography + graphic designs for my project.
About


l e t ' s - k e e p - i t - s h o r t
tia le | vietnamese | vancouver |

photographer in training
digital design noob
skin-care junkie
makeup enthusiast
accessories hoarder
university-legal admin
Contact


For Business Inquiries only.
lotuslovee@outlook.com